How to Choose the Right Merchant Portal
For letting your business have a chance to do effectively online exchanges without hardly lifting a finger, Merchant portal is utilized. You can find different kind of merchant portal as per the selected merchant account and this will help you channelize online transactions on your e-commerce store in the most efficient way possible. Such sort of portal does not need to be an expansive market but rather it has to meet the rules. These are for the most part thought to be generally safe and have low charges. You can likewise run with all kinds of merchant accounts and you will find one of the most customized and well organized payment managements system with your payment portal.
With a Merchant Portal you will find a comprehensive overview of all your online payments. You will be able to get the detailed data of all your payments, You will also have an option to create custom reports along with monitor payment related details and statistics etc. If you want to make payment analysis then it is as easy for you as possible. You will have the option to display full payment history by utilizing different filters and data export possibilities. Along with all this, portal also lets you conveniently cancel the authorization on your customer account and refund the money that’s been already debited and hence it ensures great ease of functioning for you.
Some of notable of the Merchant Portal:
- Offers full payment history along with different filters and export option
- Also provides detailed payment overview along with payment cancellations and refunds details
- With your merchant portal, you will find different Fraud detection tool
- It offers subscription management along with E- shop settings management
Varieties of merchant portals are available for you. From EverPay portal to Paytm, you can easily find the one that suits your specific requirements. They give you a complete and up to date overview of financial transactions. You will get information about all the transactions and settlements for all acquired card types. All such information is also updated daily and from the portal you will also be able to get direct access to news and other information concerning card acquiring.
Some key features of Merchant Portal
- The Merchant Portal is simple to use and highly user friendly. User can easily navigate to find the information and figures they seek. Via this searches can be performed on single transactions or at a batch level and along with all this, the final outcome can be presented for the entire store chain or single stores
- Yu can find out reporting different formats from your merchant portal and settlement reports can be downloaded in variety of formats. In case your business has special needs for importing data to other programmes or systems then such portal can assist you with the needed system adjustments as well and reports can further be provided via e-mail
- These portals also offer personal and secure log in options and you will be able to log into the Merchant Portal via a personal username and password with great ease. This will also give you access to personal sites customized to the needs of your business and hence you can manage your acquiring agreement with the portal